HOW TO BECOME A STAKEHOLDER & MEMBER BENEFITS
This page exists to provide Alberni Valley Tourism stakeholders with resources, information and marketing tools. Here you will find how to become a registered stakeholder, how to claim a website listing, a guide to social media amplification, news and updates, and more.
We are excited to collect comments and suggestions from stakeholders around our region. We will be using your input to continuously work on improving the existing Alberni Valley brand and increase the effectiveness of our destination marketing initiatives.
Destination marketing is always most effective when it is industry-driven. By contributing, you will be helping us assemble the elements we need to create great marketing campaigns, and influencing the future of tourism in the Alberni Valley.
Thank you for being an active part of Alberni Valley Tourism!
- Click here to SIGN UP for our Stakeholder Newsletter
- Click here to REGISTER as a Stakeholder and receive a free Business Listing
RESOURCES, MARKETING TOOLS, RESEARCH & INFORMATION
Alberni Valley Tourism Association is pleased to provide information on research, marketing initiatives, and other resources of benefit to our stakeholders. We actively work with stakeholders, partners and the community to shape the future of sustainable tourism, the tourism economy in our region, and to deliver our brand promise to each and every visitor. Our core responsibility is to showcase the activities and amenities that are integral to our brand.
Are you a tourism or hospitality focused business or organization operating in the Alberni Valley region? Join the Alberni Valley Tourism Association in showcasing the region as a destination for leisure travelers. By joining you gain access to our wide range of benefits and advertising opportunities that can help grow your business.
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to Alberni Valley Tourism’s Events Calendar
- Opportunity for AVT Consumer Newsletter Mentions
- Recognized as a Travel Media Partner for Potential Press Trips and Travel Media Visits
- Online Listing Of Your Business (business description, images, video, click-though, links to social)
- Social Media Support – Content Submitted is Shared Across Channels
- Use of Assets (images +video)
- Mentions and Direct Links in Blogs
TOURISM OR HOSPITALITY FOCUSED BUSINESS CRITERIA:
- Accommodation providers (including hotels, B&B’s, inns, and specialty lodgings).
- Activity (including retail, galleries, tours and activity providers)
- Wineries, breweries, distilleries, etc.
- Local restaurants
- Transportation providers